Thursday, February 27, 2014

Three Things Thursday #2

We've nearly made it through the first week of Andy's deployment! 

1. I am SO excited to be able to run again! I hit the river trail with my friend Jamie yesterday afternoon. The first two miles were glorious, the last two were a little rough thanks to 20mph winds!

2. I've been reading up a storm. I had 5 (5!) books on hold at the library that I'm hoping to burn through in the next two weeks. I've finished up 2 books and started 2 more over the last 6 days. 

3. I hate snow. We're supposed to get 5-7 inches of snow this weekend. We're already over the record for the QC area for annual snowfall. This deployment would certainly go faster if we could get outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...