Monday, August 26, 2013

One Time I Did A Triathlon-

And loved it!

But I never blogged about it, because I'm too busy running a billion miles a week and eating everything in sight. And every time I get the computer out the big kid takes it over to play PBS Kids. 

It was a sprint distance- 500 yard swim, 15 mile bike, and a 3.1 mile run.

(Cecelia & I checking out the lake)

(Me, Cecelia, & Becca)

I completed the swim in 16:46. I was really surprised at my time and felt a lot better than I thought I would. 
Bike portion completed in 1:03
5k run completed in 28:01

Definitely looking forward to completing more in the future! (And blogging about it in a more timely fashion...)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your tri!!!!! How is marathon training and studying going? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...