Friday, March 1, 2013

Mama's Got It Together: New Mama Planner Review

Having a new baby is stressful and in my case, unorganized.
It's really hard to get in a routine when you are exhausted.
I really felt out of my element when we came home from the hospital.
Luckily I had the New Mama Planner from Mama's Got It Together
to help me out!

This planner includes 11 printable documents!
After Kai was born it was imperative that we keep track of his feedings and how many diapers we had to change since he had consistently been losing weight.
The printables made it so easy!


Here are some of the printables that you get in the instant downloading New Mama Planner!

Although we haven't gotten a chance to use the Caregiver Notes yet, hopefully we will soon!  :)


and be sure to pop over to Sarah's blog also!

Have a GREAT weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess! First of all, you seem like supermom to me, for realz. I love planners, and I can't wait for the day that I actually get to make a mommy planner. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...