Monday, January 21, 2013

Valentine's Day Wreath

I am still pregnant.
41 weeks tomorrow.
It seriously feel like a joke at this point.
I know it has to end at some point
but it really feels like it never will!
The husband was googling "longest pregnancy ever" last night,
according to a Time magazine article,
it's 375 days.
Eek.

Remember Friday when I said you get baby pictures or wreath pictures?
At least I'm keeping one promise.

Start with a yarn wrapped wreath.
I chose red for Valentine's Day.

Add embellishments.
I was going to add our initial and I spray painted a wooden letter pink...
but it was super ugly so I pretended it never happened.  La la la.
I made flowers from t-shirt material.
Make t-shirt "yarn" by cutting long strips of material,
make the flowers simply by rolling up the material and hot gluing as you wrap.
I burned the hell out of my finger with the hot glue gun,
the husband yelled "Are you in labor????!!!!!"
Wishful thinking.


Hot glue flowers to wreath.



 Hang on front door.
Don't center it.
Kidding...there was a shadow so I had to move it for the picture,
it is centered.

I really really really hope that when I post on Wednesday it is baby pictures.
Seriously.




6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you crack me up. I was just thinking about you, wondering if you had delivered your little bundle of joy. But no, a wreath. It's cute though but not as cute as a newborn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can not believe how ambitious you are...to make a valentines wreath...my valentines stuff is still in a box...not motivated to go in the basement and get it...but geez since you are I will get my non-pregnant self moving...hopefully baby pics tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wreath is lovely. Hoping gets that baby comes out sooner rather than later. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...