Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Eve & January Resolutions

Today I am approximately 268 days pregnant.
And I am feeling every minute of it.
On the up side, any day now....hopefully sooner than later!

I'm tired and cranky (not to my husband, OF COURSE!)
I meant to post this yesterday, but I'm a lazy jerk.

Here are some pics from our New Year's Eve "party"
(we were in bed by 10:30, yay!)
We had a low key night with friends and their daughter, Camden.
You can read about how amazing they are at 



 Best. Part. Of. Baking.
 Like you don't share the batter with your dog?
You need to make these Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Sally's Baking Addiction.
They are AMAZING to say the least.
Between 4 adults, 2 kids, and 1 sneaky dog, we ate 3 DOZEN.
The husband and I had a conversation about them yesterday because we were both wishing that we had more.
Seriously, make them and then tell Sally how amazing she is.

After a dinner of refusing pizza and only eating cookies...
these two were having a blast.
 And of course would not pose for a picture.
Unless they got more cookies.
Yay!
 Here's to you 2013!

My January resolutions following along with the Happiness Project and Happier at Home are:
·      Boosting Energy
o   Clear my closets
o   Tackle a nagging task
o   Keep a food diary
o   Restore, maintain, organize
o   Use my to-do list
o   Identify the problem
o   Follow the “one-minute rule”
o   Observe the evening tidy up
§  Possessions
·      Cultivate a shrine
·      Go shelf by shelf
·      Read the Manual
Keep an eye out for my review of printables from Put It On Paper on Monday.  I will be hosting a giveaway for $25 worth of product from her Etsy store!  This will definitely help with organization resolutions!


I also have 4 other resolutions, day 2- So far so good- HA!

Book Reviews-
I will be posting my review of What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty on Friday as part of the Peanut Butter Fingers Book Club.

I have also started AND completed my first book of 2013!  

2 comments:

  1. i could not have that many resolutions I would forget...I am SO forgetful...I say my babies took my memory...I read What Alic Forgot for book club this year! lookin forward to your review..and congrats on finishing your first book of 2013.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm trying to stay on track & I've been using a checklist every night. We'll see how that goes when new baby gets here :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...