Friday, December 21, 2012

Elf on the Shelf, Week 3

I am so sick of this elf, I can hardly stand it.
The other night I woke up at 2 in the morning to the thought of
"I forgot to move the damn ELF!"
I had to drag myself out of bed and move it.
Grumble.

The Big One loves it though.
As soon as he gets up he goes to look for him.
He's going to be heartbroken when Arthur has to return to the north pole...
although I will not be!

Day 15:

Day 16:

Day 17: Zip-lining

Day 18: Punk kid threw a fit about brushing his teeth the night before

Day 19:

 Day 20:

Day 21:  It says "4 more days until Christmas"
The husband said it originally looked like "4 MURDERS until Christmas"
Give me a break, it's hard to write on toilet paper.


Today I am working on a "Winter Car Survival Kit" because apparently it is something I should have in my car?
Probably should have prepped that before the blizzard yesterday. Oops.

Also, working on a book review and most importantly we are tortoise sitting for Casey while they are "skiing in Breckenridge over the holiday" or something else that jerks do.

Meet Yuri:

Yuri tells the Big One what to do.

Yuri made me do it mom.  He told me to.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...