Saturday, November 3, 2012

Would it kill you to wear a little lip gloss?

Friday the Big One and I went to the Great Pumpkin Drop at the Family Museum.
They throw Jack-o-Lanterns off a balcony and it makes a huge mess that the kids love.
Honestly, I didn't even brush my hair before we left.
I ran into 4 people I knew,
which was humiliating in itself.

This morning the husband sent me a link to this picture:
Fabulous, we're in the paper.

Then...if that wasn't BAD enough, I start receiving texts,
example:

Cool!  You're on the front page!

Are you freaking kidding me? There wasn't more important news in the Quad Cities???!!!
Lesson learned, I will forever brush my hair and maybe throw on some lip gloss before I leave the house.

Sidenote: I also learned that nearly everyone I know in the Quad Cities reads the paper. Huh.  I watch the news and read it online, maybe I'm missing out on what the Dispatch has to offer??

Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, it always work that way! When you don't try to dress up, you see everyone you know and when you look gorgeous, you don't see anyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! When I'm having a great hair day or a true pregnancy glow [instead of the rashes/acne] I don't see anyone or we stay home because there is no where to go!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...