Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Push Present

We are officially in the single digit weeks counting down to my due date!
9 weeks and 6 days to go!  :)

My husband asked me last night "What do you want for your having a baby present?"
"Uhh...my push present?"

I really hadn't thought much about it, however I have dropped hints for a ring...


Husband- if you're reading this...size 7

I have also dropped hints for a watch 



[amazon.com]

By "dropping hints" I mean specifically showing my husband pictures and sending him links and saying
This is a great gift idea, save it for future use.
The watch and ring were send as Christmas and anniversary ideas.

I was also thinking about a Garmin Forerunner,
I have wanted one for a long time and I plan on training for a half marathon as soon as I get clearance after having Kai.


The Garmin Forerunner 610 is cute...and functional...but they are SO expensive.
It would have to be a Christmas/Push Present/Valentine's Day/Birthday Present in one.
However, the husband might like only having to buy one gift to cover the next 6 months?

When we had the Big One, the husband got me a Pandora bracelet.  Maybe I should just get a few more charms for that?

Did any of you get push presents?  Was it a surprise or something that you told them you wanted?



2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea - Push Present! No experience with it on this end... but I would go for the Garmin! Ha! :)

    So close!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!?! I've been wanting one for so long, but I'm so cheap!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...