Monday, November 12, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  The Big One was sick, so we hung out at home.  Saturday was 70 degrees and gorgeous, so not going out was a little painful.
Yesterday was rainy and gross- I definitely didn't mind watching movies and eating Amish Friendship Bread all day.
Today we're back in action, although it is a chilling 24 degrees out right now...which makes me want to repeat yesterday.

I'm hoping by the end of this week that I will be completely done with Christmas gifts- making, buying, and wrapping.
I've been working on a few hand made gifts & I'll be posting tutorials this week for two of them.
Now, if the husband would tell me what he wants...if not he's going to end up with this Mr. Rogers sweater


in every color.  I like it.  He will not.

Here are a few meal ideas for the week, yum!









Martha Stewart's One-Pot Pasta 
Boil Penne pasta for 6 minutes less than al dente; add broccoli florets, and cook until Penne is al dente. Drain; return to the pot, and toss with a couple of crushed garlic cloves, some olive oil, the zest and juice of a lemon, salt and pepper, and plenty of parmesan cheese.


Happy cooking!

Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest


2 comments:

  1. I think Andy would look great in a pink "Mr. Rogers" sweater lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No joke! He said he likes it...but I don't think he would ever wear it outside the house!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...