Monday, November 5, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

I'll only be cooking dinner three nights this week which makes my meal plan super easy!
I've also been searching Pinterest for desserts, my pregnancy sweet tooth has really kicked in!

Monday
Lazy Lady Lasagna

This is the first thing I was ever able to cook for myself.  It's the easiest recipe ever.

Ingredients:
Lasagna noodles (9)
Mozzarella cheese (2 cups at LEAST)
Pasta sauce (1 28oz jar)
Hamburger (1 lb or more)

 Brown hamburger while cooking 9 noodles

Mix browned hamburger with pasta sauce.
 Put down a layer of cooked lasagna noodles
Then a layer of meat/sauce mix.
Followed by a layer of mozzarella cheese

Repeat twice.

Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes

Wednesday

Friday
(Or "grilled cheese" to us normies)
How fabulous does that look?  Whoa.

Make that lasagna, it's amazing.

Follow my Just Desserts board on Pinterest to see what I'm craving.
The greatest dessert of all time-
Om nom nom.


Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...