Monday, October 1, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

Normally on Mondays, I plan our meals for the week.
I pull recipes from magazines,
cookbooks I have,
and, of course, Pinterest

However, today has been anything but ordinary!
I've been having a little bit of insomnia during my second trimester,
so last night I finally fell asleep around 2:30am.
The Big One woke up at 4 saying he was sick.
So, bath & laundry going by 4:15am!

After that, he would not go back to sleep and kept saying he felt fine.
I thought maybe it was just something he ate the day before?
At 10am I thought we would be safe to go to the store.
I quickly wrote up a meal plan and we headed out.
Cart full of groceries,
he got sick and we had to leave it all behind.
I know, best mom ever award right here.

I'll be heading back out after the husband gets off work.
Now that you are super hungry after hearing how sick the Big One is,
here are the dinners I will be making this week,
since I'm exhausted, I stuck to some old favorites and because I'm lazy
busy this week, a lot of crockin'.
**Day of the week will link you to the original recipe**

Baked Ravioli

Crockpot Beef Tips

Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup

Thursday
Spicy Black Bean Burgers
& Sweet Potato Fries
Crock Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup


Also, I have free printables for you!


If you have any problems downloading, please let me know!

Thanks & I'll be back later with Day 1 preparing for baby!

Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...