Sunday, October 7, 2012

31 Days to Prepare for Baby, Day 7- Maternity Pictures


We're taking our maternity pictures next weekend.
If you have kids you will understand that it is the "sweet spot."  7 months pregnant, definitely showing belly, but not a whale with a belly yet.
Cute pregnant.

With the Big One...I was never cute pregnant.  Maybe the first 12 weeks?  Then I gained a LOT.  
An embarrassing amount.  I'll only tell you it was more than 40 50 60, damn, never mind.
This time I have been good.
Still running and doing Body Pump twice a week.
So, I'm hoping for some amazing maternity pictures.

I have a board on Pinterest with maternity shots I love,
you can check it out here.

I hope we have stunning shots of my family running through wheat fields with the sun shining.

But while looking for inspiration, I discovered that...
there are a lot of creepy maternity pictures out there.
Mind-blowing creepy.

She sure looks "tired."  Har har har.

WTF.



Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...