Saturday, October 6, 2012

31 Days to Prepare for Baby, Day 6- Random Items Every Registry Needs


We don't have much of a baby registry this time around.  Although I created one on Amazon because there is a weekly drawing for a $500 gift card.  Who couldn't use that???

Miracle Blanket
I couldn't swaddle to save my life.  The Big One would ninja his way out within seconds. This blanket takes all the mystery out of swaddling.

 Baby K'tan Baby Carrier
Seriously?  How badass is this thing?  You can carry your kid from birth until 36 months.  36 months!!!! Whoa!  The moms that I've seen wearing them are also the ones that look effortlessly put together, even though they have a newborn and twin toddlers.  Maybe it's magic?


 Nosefrida: The Snotsucker Nasal Aspirator
First, this grosses my husband out so much, he actually gagged when I told him about it.  Second, the hilarious reviews alone should convince you to buy it!
"This nasal aspirator is absolutely amazing. It WORKS. And it is completely non-invasive. My 4 week old newborn caught a cold, and this thing saved me"
"if i was a professional booger sucker...and it was my job to suck the snot out of noses 8 hours a day, i would insist on using this thing. but i would want a longer tube, and a holster."

My Brest Friend Nursing Pillow
For those times when you still feel like a small planet and need something orbiting you.

Kimono Top 
I never had any of these with the Big One, but I suppose their are times that your kid needs to wear something other than footie pajamas. 


Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the baby registry. i am going to check it out on amazon! the nasal aspirator is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! It IS hilarious! I honestly can't wait to use it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...