Tuesday, October 23, 2012

31 Days to Prepare for Baby, Day 23- Baby Care Cart


Glucose test this morning.
Left the Dr. and ran to Target (on a VERY empty stomach)
and bought everything in sight.

The Big One got a special surprise because he has been a big helper with the Little One's room.
Teeny tiny Cars and a storage box for them.

His response?
"For me?  That was so so nice!  I love you mom!"
The husband and I sure are lucky.  :)


 I bought the baby care cart to help organize the closet.
It was right around $23.
Easy to assemble!
Not so much.
Annoying to assemble.
Teeny tiny cars kept sneaking in.
 Fits nicely in the closet!
Thanks to the Big One for stocking the socks!

Every baby needs 15 pairs of shoes.
Kidding!  20!
Unfortunately, the Big One was already wearing a size 1 when he was born!
Whoa! That's a BIG baby foot!

Final result of the care cart-
Top 
Blankets/Hats
Middle
Burp Cloths/Bibs
Bottom
Nursing Supplies/Socks & Shoes


Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...