Sunday, October 21, 2012

31 Days to Prepare for Baby, Day 21- Organizing the Closet


 I've talked about overabundance.
I've talked about footie pajamas.
I never thought I would say those words in the same sentence, but....
we have an overabundance of footie pajamas!
Those are all NB size!

We still had some junk items in the closet,
which I probably should have cleared out before I started putting clothes in!

 After shot (junk items removed)
One drawer for pants-

I put up all of the 0-3 month clothes.
Then, I ran out of hangers.
Oops.
The closet has officially turned into at least a two day project!

On a side note, the husband ran the Army 10 Miler this morning and we couldn't be more proud of him!


Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter


2 comments:

  1. All of Laithe's little sleepers. Can he believe he was once that little???
    His new Big Brother book is here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was trying to put on one of the 3 month shirts and kept saying "It still fits me mom!" Ha!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...