Friday, October 19, 2012

31 Days to Prepare for Baby, Day 19- Overabundance


Everyone goes overboard with their first born, right?

A friend asked me "What is the theme of the nursery?"
My response- "Hand me down?"
Fortunately, we are having another boy because we have so much that the Big One never even used.

I see so many "Registry Must Haves!" that are 10 pages long and full of gadgets you will never use.
Why is overabundance so encouraged for a baby?

Basket of Bibs

64.  64 Bibs. Whoa.

Theme for the Little One- Keep it simple.


Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's nothing compared to the amount of 0-3 shoes we have. Laithe never wore anything but Christmas tree footie pajamas for the first 3 months, why do we have 15 pairs of shoes?!?!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...