Sunday, October 14, 2012

31 Days to Prepare for Baby, Day 14- Reading


We gave our maternity pictures a shot today.
It was raining and crazy windy.
I think we came up with a couple good Christmas card shots,
but probably not much else!
We'll have to give it a try again in a few weeks.

Since it's still rainy,
I'm digging in to some "Mommy Reading."

I got this in the mail last week:

I LOVE Pregnant in Heels & I think Rosie Pope is hilarious, I was really excited for this book to come out!  Rosie's voice and sense of humor really come across in this book.

Of course, I have been rereading

It is the Pregnancy Bible.  Any question you have will be in here!
Happy reading!

While you're here, don't forget to enter the Brooke's Angel Wings giveaway.


Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...