Monday, October 22, 2012

31 Days of Preparing for Baby, Day 22- Closet Procrastination


Working on the closet.
Forever.
There is a lot of space that isn't being utilized that I really need.
With the Big One I had a drawer unit in his closet where I kept all his bibs, burp cloths, hats, socks, shoes, and other random tiny items.
We got rid of it before we moved from Texas because it was a little flimsy and we figured it wouldn't survive the move.
I wish we would have tried!
I've been looking online & I think I'm going to have to go on a Target run tomorrow after my doctor's appointment (glucose test, gag! I mean YAY!)

I like these hanging organizers, they all run around $30 & are only available online.
How cute are they?  Can someone come to my house and make the Little One's closet look this cute?
I'm not sure how their baby is going to survive with only one pack of onesies!

I like that this one takes up less space

This little cart is like what I had before!
Definitely hoping they have this in stock,
although I remember it being quite a pain to put together.
Grumble.


Promise I'll make some progress tomorrow.
Sometimes I feel as if I should be doing 31 days of pregnancy/mommy excuses :)

**More excuses: I will resume Meal Plan Monday on 11/5, current meal plan-eat all the junk we already have**


Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...