Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I have a secret...

My house is clean and appears organized.
I have a secret.
I am not always great with behind the scenes organization,
like closets.

Today we decided to tackle Laithe's closet.
There were a lot of things in there that will be going into the baby's room.
Also, a lot of clothing that needed to be packed away, sold, or donated.

The scary before...

See what I mean?  Out of control.

Getting help from the Big One.  His response to everything was "keep it!"
What a good hoarder helper!

It was insane the amount of stuff that went straight to the donate pile.
It only took us about 30 minutes to clean out and take everything down to the garage with the rest of our items to get rid of!

Look mom!  I fit in here!

This is my mickey mouse clubhouse!

Can I go up there?

He's still in there, on the right. He's hiding.

Now we're going to make some apple cinnamon twists
and tackle my closet...
maybe.

Like me on Facebook!
Follow me on Pinterest!






3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...