Monday, September 24, 2012

Art Wall

We finished up the "Art Wall" in Laithe's room today!  All the clipboards are hung using Command hooks, so they can be easily removed without leaving any damage.  
*All masterpieces created by Laithe Gregory*

We bought the letters at Michael's

I pulled out several different craft paints (and I love using the foam brushes because I can just throw them away.  A huge pack is around $5)


Once I got started, I thought the bright blue would be too much for his room,
so I just stuck with the light blue.

I used Command velcro hangers to hang the letters on his wall (once again, no damage when removed)

All together it cost about $10, I already had the Command hooks, craft paint, and 3 of the 6 clipboards!
I look forward to hanging up his art work and rotating it out.  After it is taken down it will be put in his file memory box, to eventually be scanned and created into a book once we have enough.

Thanks for stopping by!

Please follow me on Pinterest
Please like me on Facebook 




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...