Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 Days to Prepare for Baby


Baby Kai will be here before we know it!
I have 15 weeks left in my pregnancy, at this point with the Big One we had everything ready to go!
I have been searching for the motivation to finally get started when I came across the 31 day challenge from The Nesting Place.

Join me as I prepare for baby during the month of October!

This collage includes the furniture that we have, as well as some inspiration for the room.
I'm going to rest up,
Day 1 is tomorrow!

***This post will be updated continuously throughout the 31 days with the link from each day!***

8 comments:

  1. How fun would this be! I can't wait to see what you all have in store:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through the nester and I'm excited to follow along. My second is due on teh 25th and I think I'm even more behind than you are! I'm actually not stressed about it, but at my last appointment my midwife said to be ready by 38 weeks. Suddenly the difference between 4 weeks adn 2 weeks feels HUGE and I"m getting a little anxious...my husband is about to lose his mind :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! It's so much easier to be relaxed with the second!
      The room is pretty much a "junk room" right now, I'm really excited for the challenge because it gives me a reason to get it ready!

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to this series. My husband and I are preparing to welcome our first baby in two-and-a-half weeks. It will be fun to follow along with your series this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Melinda! That's so exciting! Planning things for baby number 2 has definitely been different!

      Delete
  4. I just had Baby #3 last Saturday so this comes a little late for me, but I'll still enjoy following you as you get ready for your new little one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! I'm glad you'll be joining me! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...